Translate

Sunday 11 January 2015

My Pictures.

          Hello everyone! Today I want to talk about one of my hobby - drawing.

I like sketching but I love drawing cartoons, too.
This is one of my picture.


I finished it last week.
This is my favourite picture!
I call this girls :

-Diana
-Sarah
-Mercedes
-Bella

Next picture is very good but not perfect.
I did this about 15 minutes. LOL!

My mum chose the colors for hair.
Two days ago I finished it!

I like color of lips ...


She's name is Anabel.



This picture I finished yesterday ..


I don't know why, but i don't like it.

If you ask me it isn't pretty..

Girls' names are Clara and Laura.

Yesterday at 9.00 p.m. I were doing it...


This one I am doing now. I haven't finished it yet and they haven't got names yet. C:


There are 13 people.
What do you think about it?







I must help my brother with his homework...

Bye,
Olivia ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment