Translate

Sunday 4 January 2015

My Christmas

                      Hello! Today I want to talk about my Christmas time !

I was in Dąbrowa Górnicza. My cousins, uncle and aunt live there.
This was an amazing time!
I found presents under the Christmas tree! There were a lot of presents!!!



My mother and aunt prepared a lot of food... It was funny when Psotka (my cousins' cat) ran along a table where the food was. Lol!



At 6 o'clock p.m. we were eating our dinner .
At 7 o'clock p.m. we were singing our Polish carols.
At 7:30 o'clock p.m. we were unpacking our presents.


We didn't go to bed early. I went to bed at 2 o'clock (at night of course) but our parents at about 3 o'clock.

Me and Sabina (my cousin) made our lips blue and this was very funny because my little brother was scared!

How about your Christmas?

This is the end of this post .
I will be back soon. :D

Bye,
Oliwia <3



No comments:

Post a Comment