Translate

Saturday 20 December 2014

A little about my travels

                         Hi! Today is a wonderful day. I got some very good marks. But I want to talk about some travels.

I have never been in Greece but I want to go there, because this is a beautiful country. I love books about Percy Jackson. Last holidays I was in Italy and Croatia.
This is photo from Croatia with my best friend Julka.^

And this picture is from Italy in Venice. Beautiful!

Have you ever been in Italy or in Croatia? Write this in comment! Maybe you live there...


When I was 10, I went to Spain. There I travelled by plane to the island - Fuenteventura. This was the best time of my life. Best time on the plane was when we were over the ocean.

I haven't got any photos on this computer.

I has been in a lot of places but Italy, Croatia and Spain have been the most interesting !

No comments:

Post a Comment